coffee-greens.com collect information from users from different sources:
- From cookies when you visit our websites, for example. IP address, country, pages viewed, displayed categories, displayed marks, interaction / clicks and searches. Li>
- From the purchase, for example. demographic data, email address, payment details, elements, order amount, discount level, brands and frequency. Included are sending transactional emails, for example. order confirmation, shipping confirmation and refund confirmation. li>
- From user behavior and commitment in the sent communication (e-mail or direct mail), for example. opening speed, click speed and time spent on reading e-mails, the sender domain and type of email client. li>
- From users that provides information about themselves (eg. by adding information to the customer profile) li>
- from credit from third-party appraisal firm. li> ul> the purpose of collection of information serve different areas:
- to fulfill our commitment to you as a customer or user of our service - such. purchasing, billing and customer service. li>
- In order to perform customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to your order or past orders, correct mistakes and guide the customer. Li>
- Marketing. To show inspiration product offerings / services and personal recommendations via web, email, direct mail, telephone and through third-party marketing. Li>
- To improve the customer experience by interacting with Coffee Greens like. personalizing your experience on coffee-greens.com, development of new features, services and products. This includes also to manage, protect, operate and maintain our websites, system administration and security and give consent to the aggregated statistics about use of the site, purchase and to improve the understanding of our customer's preferences. Li>
- Fraud and risk. In order to prevent fraud and perform risk assessment. Li>
- To comply with applicable laws. Li> ul>
Coffee Greens forming individual customer profiles based on data collected about you across all data sources / categories, for example. browsing behavior with your purchase and information you supplied (eg. favorite brand and favorite products). We combine and analyze this data to improve your experience on coffee-greens.com and to tailor personalized offers and services and to define the communication frequency.
The messages you receive from us by email , tailored to you according to your (e) information, browsing behavior, buying behavior, and how committed you are in the communication we have with you via email.
Time to data storage
< br /> we do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, or than what we are required to by law. Then, your personal data will be deleted. Invoices are saved in accordance with the accounting law and customer club information is stored for 36 months after the last activity.
Updates to our policy on privacy: There may be a need, we will update our policy on privacy. The latest edition of our policy on the protection of personal information will always be available on our website. We will communicate any significant changes in our policy on the protection of personal information, such as changes of the reasons why we use your personal information, who is responsible or your rights.
What are cookies used for on coffee-greens.com?
When you visit coffee -greens.com, we collect information on all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of individual items in coffee-greens.com and to support our marketing.
Browsing can trigger a service email
< br /> Coffee Greens collect your browsing behavior (eg. displayed categories, products) to improve communication of relevant products and offers to meet you. An example of this collection are the products you have added to your cart, where you then have chosen not to complete the purchase. This may result in a service-email that reminds you of the products that you left in your shopping cart. If you do not want to receive these emails, please unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking on the link found at the bottom of each email.
Third-party cookies coffee-greens.com use a number of third party services on our pages. These services use sometimes also cookies. You can choose to reject third-party cookies in your browser by following this link: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/den/dine-valg. Among others use third party cookies to make statistics on your visits to coffee-greens.com, here we use the cookie to, for example, to know which sites you visit and how long you are on them. Here we use the system Google Analytics provided by Google. You can opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To ensure our newsletter not end up in your spam folder, we monitor whether the messages is sent to the individual recipient, has been delivered. We use a third party software tool for monitoring and analyzing supply capacity.
Marketing / re-targeting
Coffee-greens.com also working with companies to improve online advertising to ensure that you only receive relevant ads. In this context, we use the following vendors: Facebook, Instagram and Google. If you wish to be excluded from this type of ads, you can remove your cookie by reading the section "How do I avoid cookies?" below. Coffee-greens.com contains third party components such as "Facebook Recommend," "Facebook Likes" or "Partners". These third party components means that the holder of the third-party component, such as Facebook or Google, receive technical data about your browser, IP address, and which pages you visit on coffee-greens.com and the like. The treatment which the holder of the third-party component making, beyond our control and are exclusively a relationship between you and the holder of the third-party component. Coffee-greens.com use these components to link directly to our social media sites, thereby ensuring easy navigation for our customers.
On Coffee greens .com a number of technical cookies that are necessary to handle the functionality in several places at Coffee-greens.com. These are cookies that are stored when you log in to Coffee-greens.com. In addition is stored cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart, your favorites, etc.
How do I avoid cookies?
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en- US / kb / delete cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete- cookie-files-in internet explorer
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Rights registered with coffee-greens.com
as registered with coffee-greens.com you are entitled to access personal information that we process about you. You are also entitled to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data. You can also object to the registration, and in the event that the opposition is justified, your personal data will be deleted or blocked.
If you want us to update , correct or delete the personal information that we hold about you or want to access the information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to complain about the processing of your personal data, please email or contact the data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5. 1300 Copenhagen K.
We may refuse requests without reason repeated, require disproportionate technical effort (eg. the development of new system or significantly modify existing processes) affect other individuals' personal data, or requests that are extremely impractical (eg. information from backup systems). All inquiries about. this should be directed to customer service via e-mail email@example.com p>
Protection of personal data
The legislation requires your personal information is kept secure and confidential. We store your personal information on servers with high security, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security is checked regularly to determine whether our user information is handled securely, and always bearing in mind your rights as a user. We can not guarantee 100 percent security for data transmissions over the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that other unauthorized gaining access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. Thus submitted your personal information at your own risk. Personal information is deleted or made anonymous continuously as the purpose for which it was collected, terminated.
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may be necessary. We reserve the right to update and amend these guidelines for handling personal information. If we do so, we will correct obvious revise the "last updated" date at the bottom. In case of substantial changes we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our websites. You can contact Coffee-greens.com via: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by. mail to: Coffee Greens ApS Henningsen All 42 DK-2900 Hellerup p>